[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Xavier Beaudouin <kiwi at oav dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  freeradius and pptp m0n0 ?
 Date:  Fri, 28 Jan 2005 17:24:05 +0100
Hello there,

I wishe to install a freeradius to make some centralized pptp server.
Main problem is how make it work ?

When using local authentication, it works perfectly, after made a user
like this in /etc/freeradius/users:

---//------
test1	Auth-Type := MS-CHAP, User-Password == "test1"
		Service-Type = Framed-User
		Framed-Protocol = PPP,
		Framed-IP-Address = 10.1.152.1,
		Framed-IP-Netmask = 255.255.255.255,
		Framed-MTU = 1492,
		Framed-Routing = Broadcast-Listen,
		Framed-Compression = Van-Jacolbsend-TCP-IP
---//-------

The NT client successfully identifiate himself (like is usualy does
using local m0n0wall database), BUT :

- it doesn't get the right IP I give it (it use one of the pool I gave
in m0n0wall interface)
- it doesn't seems to use Framed-IP-Address / Netmask / MUT / Routing
and Compression (but this is not the main problem...)
- it doesn't want to ping / communicate / etc... any network device
even m0n0

FYI I use version 1.11 - generic-pc...

Any hints ?

/Xavier

--
Xavier Beaudouin - Unix System Administrator & Projects Leader.
President of Kazar Organization : http://www.kazar.net/