[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Paul Fournier" <august70 at thefourniers dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Suggestion - question - inquiry
 Date:  Fri, 28 Jan 2005 12:51:44 -0500
Would it be possible to add the device
"pseudo-device gre"  to the kernel for wccp redirection ?

   1605R -- switch -- internal_net
  ( squid box is on internal_net )

I am currently using a Cisco 1605R using wccp to a linux box running squid.
This works great but I would prefer to use m0n0wall to do this.

Outside of me installing and setting a m0n0wall dev box,
are there any incompatabilities with the current m0n0wall
config that would not allow this to work ?