[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "T. Howell-Cintron" <thc dash ml at frognet dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  additional RADIUS attributes (patch)
 Date:  Sat, 29 Jan 2005 04:24:16 -0500
I'd really like to see m0n0wall support more RADIUS attributes, akin to
what ChilliSpot or commercial products feature.  I hacked in a few
essentials so I can start field testing my m0n0-box, and unless someone
beats me to it I'll probably end up implementing more (esp. session and
idle timeouts and WISPr bandwidth limits) in the next week or so.

Attached is a patch against 1.2b3 that adds Framed-IP-Address,
Calling-Station-Id (client's MAC) and Called-Station-Id (m0n0's MAC).  I
also made it so NAS-Port-Type reflects the actual interface type.

Any feedback would be appreciated..

--
Tom Howell-Cintron