[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Adrian Padilla" <adrianp918 at majesticsoundsonline dot com>
 To:  "mono" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  m0n0 and mrtg
 Date:  Sat, 29 Jan 2005 10:53:04 -0500
I see that mono can handle snmp, but am confused, do I have mono send the
info to another machne or does it store it on the memory, of the mono box (
highly unlikely)

If so I have several other boxes that I can use, although I could use some
direction os to set this up, if there is anyone that is willing to help mee
set this up,

The end goal is to get mrtg to vork on with mono, I have searched all the
mrtg docs, and I think I am stuck at the snmp issue, how to set it up

Any help would be appreciated

Adrian Padilla

 Our Fine line of services

http:// <http://www.majesticsoundsonline.com> www.majesticsoundsonline.com