[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Keith Redfield" <kredfield at airsurfwireless dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Routing over IPSEC
 Date:  Sat, 29 Jan 2005 17:59:48 -0800
Thanks, I've gotten quite an education on tunneling and VPN's lately. I will have to give router
summarization another try - when I did it, I could ping all the m0n0 interfaces (had 2 vlans on the
same major net), but couldn't get any packets past the m0n0 - but I may have made a configuration
error. This will make me be a little more rigorous about my numbering anyway - never a bad thing.

Looking forward to seeing further developments here.

Cheers,

-Keith