[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jason Brunk" <jbrunk at wthosting dot com>
 To:  "'T. Howell-Cintron'" <thc dash ml at frognet dot net>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] additional RADIUS attributes (patch)
 Date:  Sat, 29 Jan 2005 21:34:19 -0500
I had been talking to dinesh about doing 2 mods for me, 1 of which you just
did.

I was going to have him to the called-station-id and the second thing was
going to be was to have the variable Session-Timeout when returned from
radius would dynamically set the timeout of the users session.  So that when
their time runs out, disconnect.

Jason