[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Peter Allgeyer <allgeyer at web dot de>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] m0n0 and mrtg
 Date:  Sun, 30 Jan 2005 10:57:41 +0100
Am Sonntag, den 30.01.2005, 14:19 +0800 schrieb John:
> Can ifgraph/mrtg run on m0n0 wall to replace SVG?
No, because m0n0wall is designed to run on embedded devices with small
flash memory. Mrtg needs to much things like a perl interpreter and a
cron daemon. Perl on its own is much too big. Second, m0n0wall is a
security device and we don't want to compromise it with too much
software on it, keep it simple and small!

Ciao ...

 copyleft(c) by |           Ok, I'm just uploading the new version of the
 Peter Allgeyer |   _-_     kernel, v1.3.33, also known as "the buggiest