[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barry Mather" <barry dot mather at dorecentres dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] b4
 Date:  Mon, 31 Jan 2005 10:14:49 +1100
/me wobbles

bah

-----Original Message-----
From: Quark IT - Hilton Travis [mailto:hilton at quarkit dot com dot au]
Sent: Saturday, 29 January 2005 1:06 PM
To: m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch

Hi Barry,

It will be released when it is ready.  So, you will just HAVE to learn
to wait.  Patience is a virtue.

--

Regards,

Hilton Travis                          Phone: +61 (0)7 3344 3889

Dore Achievement Centres (Pty) Ltd - Hotline: 1300 55 77 11

www.dorecentres.com.au

This e-mail message may contain confidential or privileged information
and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. If you
are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or
copy this e-mail. If you have received it in error please notify us
immediately by telephoning 1300 55 77 11 and destroy this e-mail and
any attachments. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be
contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission.
The content of this email is not necessarily that of the Dore Acievement
Centres unless otherwise specified.  This email was scanned for possible
viruses and was sent on 31/1/2005 by barry dot mather at dorecentres dot com dot au to m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch