[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rob Parker <rob dot parker at keycom dot co dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] additional RADIUS attributes (patch)
 Date:  Mon, 31 Jan 2005 09:15:55 -0000
Not sure if this might be of any use, but I have made patches for m0n0wall
to cope with per-user bandwidth limits using Dummynet. This was designed to
be a drop in replacement for a nomadix USG device (so it uses the same
Nomadix-Bw-Up and -Bw-Down attributes as the device does).

I've already submitted mine to Manuel, although I now have much cleaner,
more updated code which I'm aiming to submit to him by the end of the week
(just doing some testing with it at the moment!). If you'd like a copy, just
let me know and I'll send them over.

Rob.