[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Rob Parker <rob dot parker at keycom dot co dot uk>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  Barry Mather <barry dot mather at dorecentres dot com dot au>
 Subject:  M0n0wall Captive Portal in Bridge Mode
 Date:  Mon, 31 Jan 2005 13:29:24 -0000
Hi,

Has anyone used m0n0wall in bridged mode with the captive portal? How do you
go about doing this? We had intended to use it as a captive portal in routed
mode, but this is no longer possible - it must now be as a bridge. Can the
captive portal still capture clients whilst bridging?

I'm not familiar with FreeBSD in bridging mode either, so I have no idea how
this will behave - any pointers greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

--

Rob Parker
Network Operations

e: rob dot parker at keycom dot co dot uk