[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Nicolas Moffa <nicolas dot moffa at free dot fr>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  HTTPS authentication for users
 Date:  Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:37:29 +0100
Hello everybody,

It is my first post to this list but i hope not the last.

I have installed the 1.2b3 m0n0wall version and i am going to configure it.
I'm using HTTPS for the webGUI and a radius server for authentication, all is
ok.
But i want to know if it possible for users to have an HTTPS authentication ??

In "Services : Captive portal", it is possible to enable "HTTPS login"
but it is necessary to have a HTTPS server name, a HTTPS certificate and a HTTPS
private key.
I am not understand this. I must install a HTTPS server to permit authentication
for users ??

Please help me, thanks
Sorry for my bad english.