[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Nicolas Moffa <nicolas dot moffa at free dot fr>
 To:  Rob Parker <rob dot parker at keycom dot co dot uk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] HTTPS authentication for users
 Date:  Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:59:44 +0100
Thank you.

but my problem is that i want HTTPS authentication for users, consequently, i
choose to enable HTTPS login.
However, i have not informations for HTTPS server name, a HTTPS certificate and
a HTTPS private key.
Why these fields must be not blank ??
How can i do to know informations to these fields ??

Help me, please