[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  Robert Staph <rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] M0n0wall from a IDE zip drive
 Date:  Mon, 31 Jan 2005 15:12:20 -0500
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 12:10:18 -0500, Robert Staph
<rstaph at digitalimpreza dot com> wrote:
> Is anyone out there running m0n0wall from an IDE zip drive?  Is it possible?
> (I don't have a machine with a zip drive to try it on)

There was a missing /dev device required to make zip drives work on
the most recent release and first couple 1.2 betas, IIRC.  Somebody
posted a fix to the list, and Manuel said it would be in the next
release.  I believe that next release was 1.2b3, but I again could be
wrong.  This all from memory and was quite a while back.  I'd say with
the most current beta, yes, it should work.  Search the list archives
to make sure I'm not dreaming this up.  :)

-Chris