[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barry Mather" <barry dot mather at dorecentres dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] "Virtual" interfaces ?
 Date:  Tue, 1 Feb 2005 16:32:50 +1100
My advice would be to purchase a layer 3 network switch, do all the vlan-ing on that, you just
create outgoing nat rules for each network, if you disallow traffic between the networks in the
rules that you keep them all separate ...

Personally I use extreme networks kit, but any L3 switch will do it ..

cheers