[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Vincent Fleuranceau <vincent at bikost dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Cc:  Josh at SvrX dot com
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Another IPSec question
 Date:  Tue, 01 Feb 2005 08:53:21 +0100
> good connection but no traffic passes through.  I can't ping anything on
> the other side or make any kind of connection.
> I can however ping and connect to the remote monowall.

If both m0n0wall can ping each other, or if you simply can access the
WebGUI of the remote m0n0wall, then the IPsec tunnel is OK.

I think it's rather a routing issue...

- Do the hosts on the remote network have a route back to your local
network?
- Do they use your remote-m0n0wall as their default gateway?
- Do you have more than one router on the remote network?

-- Vincent