[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kim C. Callis" <kim dot callis at gmail dot com>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Routing help
 Date:  Tue, 1 Feb 2005 13:50:33 -0800
I have a client that has cameras connected wirelessly to a monowall
box. They also have a seperate network for the internal services. The
want to be able to view the cameras on the 172 network, but they want
nothing coming into the internal network. I tried to place a static
route onto the monobox, but when I connected it to the switch, it
started serving up 172 address to clients that should have been served
up been served up by the 192 dhcp server.

Is there an easy way to provide access to the 172 router from the 192
side of the network (and keep in mind that that lan is not attached in
any way to the 172). The IT guy doesn't want (or maybe doesn't know
how) to add a static route on his side of the network.

Thanks for any help....

--
When It Absolutely, Positively has to be Destroyed Overnight!!!

      1-(800) MARINES
Kim C. Callis
kim dot callis at gmail dot com