[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "MAALVAREZ at telefonica dot net" <MAALVAREZ at telefonica dot net>
 To:  reinhard dot lochner at hvbpensionsfonds dot de
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] how to use m0n0wall and no-ip.com
 Date:  Wed, 02 Feb 2005 16:31:01 +0100
Hi,
as far as I know m0n0wall does not support no-ip(at least in the beta).
The client being used by m0n0wall is ez-ipupdate. I am currently trying
to use a different program ddclient instead which maybe can use no-
ip.com and even works behind a nat router but I have still problems
with it.

Hope this helps