[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Miguel Angel Alvarez <maalvarez at telefonica dot net>
 To:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  "reinhard dot lochner at hvbpensionsfonds dot de" <reinhard dot lochner at hvbpensionsfonds dot de>, m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] how to use m0n0wall and no-ip.com
 Date:  Wed, 02 Feb 2005 23:46:53 +0100
Hi,

to answer Reinhard that ez-ipupdate was the reason of the limitation.
I will try to answer better nex time.

Last weekend I tried to use ddclient because I am using m0n0wall behind
a NAT router with dynamic IP address in the WAN and for me it would be
very important to have no-ip or dyndns working in this configuration
(having web access from a static IP address in the Internet).

work. As I am doing some experiments with m0n0 I just wanted to know how
far
could I reach as I like m0n0wall a lot.

Thx you all