[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Kim C. Callis" <kim dot callis at gmail dot com>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Quick guide to traffic shaping
 Date:  Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:06:27 -0800
I used the magic shaper wizard, which put in a ton of changes to the
WAN side. I need to plug in some cameras which is UDP driven.
Furthermore, it is the camera is controlled by a HTTP page. What do I
need to do to get the cameras to have highest priority on the box? And
do I need to push the cameras to the top of the shaper page, or is the
priority given to those as the bottom of the page?

--
When It Absolutely, Positively has to be Destroyed Overnight!!!

      1-(800) MARINES
Kim C. Callis
kim dot callis at gmail dot com