[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Kim C. Callis" <kim dot callis at gmail dot com>
 To:  monowall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Quick guide to traffic shaping
 Date:  Wed, 2 Feb 2005 15:06:27 -0800
I used the magic shaper wizard, which put in a ton of changes to the
WAN side. I need to plug in some cameras which is UDP driven.
Furthermore, it is the camera is controlled by a HTTP page. What do I
need to do to get the cameras to have highest priority on the box? And
do I need to push the cameras to the top of the shaper page, or is the
priority given to those as the bottom of the page?

When It Absolutely, Positively has to be Destroyed Overnight!!!

      1-(800) MARINES
Kim C. Callis
kim dot callis at gmail dot com