[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Gurmeet Bedi" <GregBedi at valeti dot com>
 To:  "Chris Buechler" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>,
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Need help with VPN and DNS.
 Date:  Tue, 01 Feb 2005 21:30:47 -0500
Thanks all for the replies, Currently Site 2 is using the W2K3 DNS with
forward lookup which is behind the mono firewall. Yes I can ping the Site 2
DNS Servers IP address however not with name
The site one has no other servers except for user PC, I was hoping to use
the Site 2 DNS server
for Site 1, this way I can use it for AD name resolution and also for
external.

I get the following when use the nslookup util to test

C:\nslookup
*** Can't find server name for address 10.10.2.9: Non-existent domain
*** Default servers are not available
Default Server:  UnKnown
Address:  10.10.2.9