[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  <clammers at sievers dash snc dot de>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  using m0n0 with Compaq 4000n
 Date:  Thu, 3 Feb 2005 09:03:21 +0100
Hello,

i'am using m0n0wall on a compaq 4000n with a cf card. But there is still a problem. The 4000n uses a
softbios with a separate partition on the first blocks .. and m0n0 does the same, so I have no
"bios". I must attach a keyboard every time, when I reboot the system .. in case there is no
keyboard attached I get an bios keyboard error. In the softbios there is a option "Network Server
Mode" when I boot the softbios from floppy, but that doesn't work for me. Has anyone else these
problems or maybe a solution?!

Greets

Christian Lammers

SIEVERS-SNC

Computer & Software GmbH & Co. KG

49078 Osnabrueck

Fon: +49 (0)541 / 9493 - 0

Fax: +49 (0)541 / 9493 - 256

E-Mail: clammers at sievers dash snc dot de <mailto:clammers at sievers dash snc dot de>

Web:   www.sievers-snc.de

Diese E-Mail wurde automatisch

SIEVERS-SNC GmbH & Co. KG