[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jeb Campbell <jebc at c4solutions dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Booting MonoWall on Warp
 Date:  Thu, 03 Feb 2005 09:47:38 -0600
mono at centrum dot sk wrote:
> I want run mono on WARP. For the first time through Hyperterminal in Win XP via nullmodem serial
cable after booting I see cout of memory of Warp and geometry of CF. Via option S i will be able set
speed serial interface of WARP to 9600bites. Then still booting stops on displaing geometry of CF
and enough /PC Engines WRAP.2B/2C v1.04
> 640 KB Base Memory
> 64512 KB Extended Memory
> 01F0 Master 848A SanDisk SDCFB-16
> Phys C/H/S 490/2/32 Log C/H/S 490/2/32/
>
>  Nothing more. Booting of MONOWALL don`t continue. Whats wrong?

I would guess that you have flash card that doesn't work.

Can you try with another?  I've never had a problem with the wraps.

--

Jeb Campbell
jebc at c4solutions dot net