[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Max Khitrov <mkhitrov at umd dot edu>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PowerEdge SC420 with m0n0wall?
 Date:  Thu, 03 Feb 2005 17:19:34 -0500
Hi everyone, I'm thinking about getting the dell SC420 server (just the
most basic config) for use as my firewall. Later I'm thinking about
actually setting up my own OpenBSD solution on it, but that won't happen
till the summer when I have some free time. Until then, I wanted to ask
if anyone else has experience running m0n0wall on the SC420 and if it
was compatible in terms of the onboard nic, sata hard drive, etc...

Please let me know.
Thanks.