[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Vincent Fleuranceau" <vincent at bikost dot com>
 To:  "Atle Lagestrand" <atle at lagestrand dot no>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Private VPN server
 Date:  Thu, 3 Feb 2005 23:22:11 +0100 (CET)
> Hi list,
>
> I'm having big problem to connect to my VPN server (using PPTP) from
> outside my home network.

If I understand, the PPTP server is another machine on your LAN segment?

If that's right, did you try to activate the PPTP redirection on the
vpn_pptp.php page?

-> check "Redirect incoming PPTP connections to:"
-> then "Enter the IP address of a host which will accept incoming PPTP
connections."

Don't forget to add a rule to allow PPTP_USERS to pass on WAN interface...

That should work ;-)

-- Vincent