[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Jordan T." <jordan at blue dash ferret dot com dot au>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] known issues with 1.2b3
 Date:  Fri, 04 Feb 2005 23:45:39 +0800
On Fri, 2005-02-04 at 16:36, Jesse Guardiani wrote:
> Does anyone have any comments on the above?
> Can anyone think of any additions to this list?

Heres something I just noticed, a clean install of 1.2b3, hardly any
configuration changes just hostname & lan IP. When i click on the
"System" link under "Status" (/index.php) it gives me a page that looks
like this http://www.omgwtfbbq.com.au/status1.jpg, however if i click on
my web browsers refresh button I get a page that looks like this
http://www.omgwtfbbq.com.au/status2.jpg.

The CPU usage stays at around 35% each time i hit refresh, even after
leaving the device alone for minutes at a time. The moment i _click_ on
Status again, it goes back around 2%. I've tested this over and over and
it seems my browsers refresh button makes cpu jump to almost half.

I'm using Konqueror 3.2.0 from KDE 3.2 on Mandrake Linux 10.0

can anyone else confirm this happens in their browser?