[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Josh M. Hurd" <Josh at SvrX dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  IPsec Tunnel and L2TP Clients
 Date:  Fri, 4 Feb 2005 09:48:38 -0800 (PST)
I have an IPSec tunnel to a remote network.  Works great!

I also have an internal L2TP server running on OS X which I want NATed in.

I can't seem to get them both to work together as they are both trying to
use port 500.
I tried using an optional interface for the L2TP server but that didn't
seem to work.  I gave the interface an external IP (bridged with 'none')
and plugged it into my T1 gateway.  No luck.
I have never been able to get PPTP to work properly on OS X (and I'm not
the only one) so I've given up on that.
Any suggestions?

Josh