[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] pptp, stability and ipsec problems
 Date:  Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:08:43 -0500
On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 15:27:06 +0200, Kerem Erciyes
<k underscore erciyes at zegnaermenegildo dot it> wrote:

> 1. Sometimes PPTP Clients disconnect abruptly

Any log messages?

> 2. Cannot setup the IPSec Tunnel although identical configurations
> tested and retested 15 times

If the configurations are identical, I bet the subnets on both LAN's
are the same.  That won't work.  Otherwise we'll need logs on what
racoon is showing.

> 3. One m0n0wall continously says vr0: rx packets lost

Sounds like a hardware or cabling problem.

> 4. Have to restart both sometimes 2 times a day sometimes once a week

Why?  No response at console at all?  Solid freeze, internet stops
working, or?

-Chris