[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mark De Groot" <mdegroot at bettenimports dot net>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  VLANS over IPSEC VPN?
 Date:  Fri, 4 Feb 2005 19:15:20 -0500
Hello all,

I have several subnets tied together with IPSEC VPN's using Monowall at 3
remote sites and a Watchguard Firebox X700 at the main location.  We have
Cisco IP phones that run on a specific voice VLAN (separate VLAN for data)
and subnet at the main location.  I would like to place some Cisco IP phones
at the remote sites, however I think that for them to work correctly I need
to have them on the same subnet as the phones at the main site so that they
get an IP address from the main site's (voice VLAN) DHCP server. Has anyone
done this before?  Am I going about this the wrong way?

Many thanks in advance!

Mark