 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  PPTP tunnel setup
 Date:  Sat, 05 Feb 2005 22:58:12 +0100
Hi!

What would be the best setup of PPTP tunnels neading to get access to
the LAN?

I hav a number of servers currently located directly on my LAN (going to
move most of them to a dmz later on)

Currently I've set them up using LAN ip's, but should they actually be
pointed to a closed ip-range?

Would that be more secure?
- why/why not?

Whaen I move most of the servers to a DMZ, some of the users will still
need access to my lan. What would be the prefered way to do that?

TIA