[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Louis Koutsovitis <louis dot koutsovitis at senecac dot on dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Private site to site IPSEC VPN
 Date:  Sat, 05 Feb 2005 20:17:34 -0500
Sorry about the previous post.

I  hoped I was missing a configuration setting. Would OPENVPN have the
features to accomplish a point to point link? I know that Sonicwall has
some hardware that is advertised to have a configurable default route
for Internet traffic. I was hoping to use Monowall, it is a great tool
and the price is right!

Thanks again
Louis