[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Max Khitrov <mkhitrov at umd dot edu>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PowerEdge SC420 with m0n0wall?
 Date:  Sun, 06 Feb 2005 12:17:00 -0500
I think I spoke too soon on this one. Did some more searching and
actually found a few companies that make 1x PCIe NICs, and they cost
about the same as regular PCI. If that's the case, then how will
m0n0wall play with a PCIe nic? That should definitely free up some
bandwidth for me, but will it be recognized at all is the question.