[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Louis Koutsovitis <louis dot koutsovitis at senecac dot on dot ca>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Private site to site IPSEC VPN
 Date:  Fri, 04 Feb 2005 23:24:08 -0500
Hello all
Is it possible to create a private site to site IPSEC VPN over the
internet between two points with Monowall. We are trying to route all
packets from a small branch office over a VPN on the internet to a main
campus regardless of the destination, emulating a point to point link.
We are using DSL link for the office and a dedicated Internet connection
for the main campus. Using 1.2b3 we created a tunnel between the two
locations but any packets from the office destined for the Internet are
not making it to the campus Monowall server, they are hitting the office
Monowall server and then being routed directly to and from the internet.
Packets to and from the main campus do travel over the IPSEC tunnel.
Is this possible with Monowall?

TIA
Louis