[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Chris Buechler <cbuechler at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] PPTP tunnel setup
 Date:  Mon, 7 Feb 2005 16:14:05 +0000
On Sun, 06 Feb 2005 13:06:31 +0100, Henning Wangerin
<mailinglists dash after dash 041101 underscore reply dash not dash possible at hpc dot dk> wrote:

> As long as the default route point to the m0n0wall, but what _if_ the
> m0n0wall is not the default gateway? Then I guess that static routes
> must be set on the servers the clients need to access. Right?

depends on what you can do with the system that is the default gateway
for those servers.  If you can throw in a route on that system to
point the PPTP subnet to the m0n0wall, then you should be able to
avoid entering static routes on everything.  I'd avoid entering static
routes on clients unless there's no other way around it.

-Chris