[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Tenchi <tenchi at intergga dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  missing rule option... destination: WAN
 Date:  Mon, 07 Feb 2005 20:54:40 +0100
Hello

I bought a 24port tag based vlan switch to be able to control every
ports access to each other and to the internet. Say I set up 20 vlans
(each with a different subnet) and I want to let them only connect to
the internet...

What I'd need is a "allow TCP/UDP from VLANx to WAN" rule. But since
this doesn't seem to exist I'd have to add 19 rules to each vlan to
block access to the others and one rule to allow all other TCP/UDP !?

Why isn't there a WAN in the destination list?
Or is there another solution?

thanks