[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Barry Mather" <barry dot mather at dorecentres dot com dot au>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] Private site to site IPSEC VPN
 Date:  Tue, 8 Feb 2005 14:27:46 +1100
I use do something similar with my offices in the uk ...

I have block EVERYTHING from getting to the wan from the lan interface,
and have a proxy server at HQ, all clients use the proxy server to surf
via ipsec vpn, this means I only have to have 1 proxy, 1 antispam server
etc etc however, it does increase load on the hq connection ..

Just chuck a squid box in, that'll do the job for you ... and easy to
config too