[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michael Mee <mm2001 at pobox dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  captive portal click through log?
 Date:  Mon, 07 Feb 2005 21:33:09 -0800
Is there a "click through" log for the captive portal somewhere (i.e.
not running with RADIUS)?

We run a couple of captive portals without radius just as a general "hi
there" page, but we'd also like an idea of the usage for the times when
we don't have the captive portal Status page up in front of us (i.e.
most of the time) and a log would be handy for that. E.g. similar to the
DHCP lease log.

Does this exist somewhere, and if not, is it pretty simple to hack
together (if so, I'll try to do it)?

cheers, michael