[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  sunil arora <arora dot sunil at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  captive portal doesnt popout logout window
 Date:  Tue, 8 Feb 2005 20:35:56 +0530
I am running m0n0wall 1.11 on soekris 45XX board. Its working fine. I
have enabled
captive portal feature with accounting enabled ( popup ticked ). I am
using free radius server with SQL database.
I have uploaded "default" login page for captive portal (login form
advised in monowall configuration screen) . Captive portal works but
NO LOGOUT window pops up although its enabled.

I have seen other emails on mailing list regarding this.. so people
have tht feature working.. but somehow its not working for me.

Second query is related to accounting:

User A connects  and disconnects through m0n0wall (after default
timeout) , a sesssion entry is reported nicely in dialup admin page.
But if the user opens another session and timeouts this session , then
this second's session's time gets overwritten over the first session's
time and this happens for all the subsequent sessions.
So in this case, latest session's timings and data usage gets over
written in all the previous sessions the user had.

Did anybody faced the same problem ?

any help would be highly appreciated.

-sunil