[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Casey <devauto at gmail dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Is it possible to get rid of per-interface tabs?
 Date:  Tue, 8 Feb 2005 10:41:39 -0500
Hi all,

I have recently upgraded to the 1.2b3 and have discovered that I
prefer the old mechanism for viewing the filter rules (all on one page
as opposed to multiple tabs). Is there any way to revert to the old
method or am I stuck with the tabs? Troubleshooting data flow for
convoluted rules is easier when I can see them all on a single page
versus tabbing back and forth.

Has anyone else found this to be inconvenient as well? I have searched
the list and have not found any references on this subject, maybe I
missed something?

Thanx in advance,

DevAuto

--
Failure is not an option ... it comes bundled with your Micro$oft solution!