[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  William Arlofski <waa dash m0n0wall at revpol dot com>
 To:  Casey <devauto at gmail dot com>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Is it possible to get rid of per-interface tabs?
 Date:  Tue, 08 Feb 2005 12:02:02 -0500
Casey wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I have recently upgraded to the 1.2b3 and have discovered that I
> prefer the old mechanism for viewing the filter rules (all on one page
> as opposed to multiple tabs). Is there any way to revert to the old
> method or am I stuck with the tabs? Troubleshooting data flow for
> convoluted rules is easier when I can see them all on a single page
> versus tabbing back and forth.
>
> Has anyone else found this to be inconvenient as well? I have searched
> the list and have not found any references on this subject, maybe I
> missed something?
>
> Thanx in advance,
>
> DevAuto

Probably not the answer you were looking for, but I think that's where
tabbed-browsing might come in VERY handy. Just open a tab per page and
you can quickly (well quicker than watching a web-page load and render)
move back and forth between the rulesets.

Actually I sometimes wonder how I ever lived without tabbed-browsing. :)

Bill Arlofski