[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Daniele Guazzoni <daniele dot guazzoni at gcomm dot ch>
 To:  m0n0wall list <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] Is it possible to get rid of per-interface tabs?
 Date:  Tue, 08 Feb 2005 18:24:46 +0100
Well here it's the opposite...

When you have to deal with large rulesets, tabs are really appreciated.
With the "old fashioned" GUI in such a case you will have to scroll to death...

Greets

Daniele

--

	regards

Daniele Guazzoni

Senior Network Engineer, CCNP, CCNA

Ackersteinstrasse 203
CH-8049 Zurich

http://www.gcomm.ch
mail: daniele dot guazzoni at gcomm dot ch

PGP key ID 0xA8CC16F7
"Destiny is not a matter of chance, it is a matter of choice;
it is not a thing to be waited for, it is a thing to be achieved."
                         William Jennings Bryan