[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Michal <michal at vracov dash private dot net>
 To:  M0n0wall <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  WAN - DMZ traffic being blocked
 Date:  Wed, 09 Feb 2005 02:23:59 +0100
Hello folks,
I'm looking for help with the following problem:

I have a network like this:

 Internet -> [ rt1 ] -> [ rt2 (m0n0) ] -> DMZ [ fs1 ]

My problem is that rt1 is running a web server and it needs to reach
mail/sql server which is running on fs1.
As rt1 is consider a part of WAN in monowall, I created WAN rules to
allow the required rt1 -> fs1 traffic. I'm quite
sure that the rules are set up correctly, but everything is still
blocked in the firewall (and logged), this also happens
if I try to reach the monowall's LAN network, so maybe I need a
different approach or it's just some tricky thing :-)

I'd greatly appreciate if someone could help me track this problem.
Thanks,
Michal.

--
Michal <michal at vracov dash private dot net>
smiley-3.png (1.1 KB, image/png)