[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Jesse Guardiani <jesse at wingnet dot net>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  Re: Is it possible to get rid of per-interface tabs?
 Date:  Tue, 08 Feb 2005 22:36:20 -0500
Daniele Guazzoni wrote:

> Well here it's the opposite...
>
> When you have to deal with large rulesets, tabs are really appreciated.
> With the "old fashioned" GUI in such a case you will have to scroll to
> death...

I only have one problem with the new tab system: When I am editing
a rule in the WAN tab, there is no easy way to cancel the edit operation
and go BACK to the WAN tab. Instead, I find myself having to click
Firewall -> Rules, then the WAN tab again. The extra click is a bit
annoying. I think either a "Cancel" button at the bottom of the page
and/or tabs at the top of the rule edit page would solve the problem
though.

--
Jesse Guardiani, Systems Administrator
WingNET Internet Services,