[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Manickam Murugan <Admin at easybrowsing dot com>
 To:  m0n0 <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Another DHCP server in the m0n0 network?
 Date:  Wed, 09 Feb 2005 12:18:39 +0530
Dear Sir

Sorry if my question is too novice.

We are running m0n0wall in our network, working in the DHCP mode, with
Captive Portal.

However, we need to run another DHCP Server ( running ICS on Win.XP for
some reasons and no way to switch off dhcp server in ICS ).

Now, the problem is the client computers are leasing the IP from the ICS

and not from m0n0.
Is there any way, I can force the client comupters to get the DHCP IP
number, ONLY from the specified DHCP server ( in this case, m0n0 ).

Thanks
Manickam Murugan
Admin at easybrowsing dot com