[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]
 From:  "Travis Zadikem" <tzadikem at picosecond dot com>
 To:  "Monowall (E-mail)" <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Problems using multiple IP addresses on m0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 9 Feb 2005 08:01:41 -0700
Can someone please tell me why m0n0wall 1.11 is having problems with my
multiple IP addresses?
I have DNS setup with 2 IP address ( and  My main
WAN IP address on our firewall
In the aliases on the firewall I have the following:
mail  Mail1
web   Mail2

My NAT has the following:

(ext.:  25 (SMTP)  SMTP to Mail2
WAN  TCP  25 (SMTP)  25 (SMTP)
WAN  TCP  80 (HTTP)  80 (HTTP)
WAN  TCP  110 (POP3)  110 (POP3)
WAN  TCP  443 (HTTPS)  443 (HTTPS)  Webmail on new mail
WAN  TCP/UDP  143 (IMAP)  143 (IMAP)

Externally I can telnet to port 25 of and it works just fine.  I
not telnet to port 25 of or port 110 or port 143 but I can from
inside the firewall.  What appears to be the problem??