[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Boris Rudoy" <boris at rudoy dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Re: [m0n0wall] VoIP use DMZ or not?
 Date:  Wed, 9 Feb 2005 10:46:04 -0500
> Boris,
>
> It depends upon what you hope to achieve, and how much fiddling you are
> willing to do. I have an Asterisk based VOIP phone system in my home
> office, although in the past I have used Vonage and the associated ATA.
> Which provider have you selected?

I start to use SunRocket (http://sunrocket.com)

They provide Telco Systems Access211 VoIP device . As I seen in
specification it use SIP

http://www.kandk.fi/mp/db/file_library/x/IMG/10983/file/Access211.pdf

Actually no port forwarding required for this device configured with private
IP.

So, all what I need it setup  traffic sharper for dedicate peace of
bandwidth for VoIP.

Thank you for recommendation