[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  Graham Dunn <gdunn at inscriber dot com>
 To:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PLEASE MARK THIS AS A BUG!!!... Problems using mul tiple IP addresses on m0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:41:33 -0500

Well, the netmask issue isn't a bug. That's how you define aliases in
FreeBSD.

http://m0n0.ch/wall/list/?action=show_msg&actionargs%5B%5D=1&actionargs%5B%5
D=95 shows up as the second hit in google when searching for 'm0n0 alias
interface', and describes the required steps.

It would be nice if the GUI didn't re-purpose the term 'aliases' to mean
"placeholder for IP address" though.

Graham