[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Peter Parnican" <peter at procad dot sk>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  [m0n0wall] pfSense - compared and tested!
 Date:  Wed, 9 Feb 2005 18:01:22 +0100
Yes sure, it was last messeage about pfSense from me!!! (I promise!!!)

But few days ago here someone send a messege about it...so only that was the
reason..and also my curiosity.

I think this was a pointy test... Just lets have look to mailing
list...there is PLENTY question about funcionality which are not implemented
in m0n0 (yet) but in pfSense are. ...so im sure i gave an answer to lots of
people.

And i wasn't absolutly right with mail support. pf has the mail support with
search...
http://gmane.org/info.php?group=gmane.comp.security.firewalls.pfsense.user
but IRC is used more frequently...

Thats all from me to topic> pfSense.

I was using m0n0 and still will be... but im realy waiting for stable pf
version.

Bye, pet