[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Travis Zadikem" <tzadikem at picosecond dot com>
 To:  "'Chris Buechler'" <cbuechler at gmail dot com>, <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] PLEASE MARK THIS AS A BUG!!!... Problems using multiple IP addresses on m0n0wall
 Date:  Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:01:35 -0700
The problem with natting in my case is that I have two mail servers in house
at this time and try setting up nat for two different servers with the same
ports, (110, 143 and 25) but different IP addresses.  The alias idea is two
ip addresses on the WAN that is then natted to the two different servers
which works now.