[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Mitch \(WebCob\)" <mitch at webcob dot com>
 To:  A dot L dot M dot Buxey at lboro dot ac dot uk, "'Peter Parnican'" <peter at procad dot sk>
 Cc:  m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch
 Subject:  RE: [m0n0wall] pfSense - compared and tested!
 Date:  Wed, 9 Feb 2005 11:09:38 -0800

>> But don't forgot> m0n0 and pfSense have different goals!
>I wish people wouldnt forget that this is the m0n0wall mailing list. not
>the pfsense mailing list,
>
>alan
[Mitch says:] And where does a comparison go?!?!? Certainly not on the
pfsense list (if it existed) as it is referencing (GASP!) a different
project! Seriously.. people come to this list for support of monowall
interoperating with all sorts of other platforms... pfsense is decended from
monowall in many ways, and some of us who are strong mono supporters will
also possibly be pfsense users and supporters some day if not already...
different solution for a different problem... There are people on this list
without who's help many would not be able to get started with monowall who
are ALSO pfsense supporters. But I think we've wasted enough bandwidth on it
- sorry. Unless we need to start a arguments-pfsense-mono-related list
**GRIN**

Cheers.

m/