[ previous ] [ next ] [ threads ]

 From:  "Ben Z" <b underscore zarboni at rogers dot com>
 To:  <m0n0wall at lists dot m0n0 dot ch>
 Subject:  Adding a Captive Portal feature
 Date:  Wed, 9 Feb 2005 15:32:38 -0500
Hello all;

I am using the m0n0wall captive portal feature (and loving it), but I would like to add a feature.
As it stands right now, the portal page is displayed whenever a authorized user tries to access a
site off the LAN. I would like to add another page that displays that the network is down if that is
the case. I don't need really any help writing the functionality, but would like to use the method
that the captive portal uses as an example to go on.

What I would like to know is what triggers the captive portal page to be displayed, and in what file
can I look at that code?

Thanks,

Ben Z